Go-Go

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

PINEterest

Ok, I see you following me on pinterest.  I'm not very interesting on there.  I really am not sure what to do on "pinterest" becuase I am more of a "pineterest" girl. 



We took a amazing trip to Missouri (family, friends, and fun) for about 3 weeks.  We adjusted to the humidity, had time to really relax and enjoy the sights. We did things with our friends that we usually don't have the opportunity to do... like breakfast, lunch, bars, dancing.  So, it was a more of a vacation kind of visit than a purely family kind of visit.  We really enjoyed our time with our family and they often joined us on our wacky vacation type adventures to places like Eurkea Springs, AR and the St. Louis Zoo.  Actually when we wrapped up our trip in Bible Grove, Missouri zip lining into my girlfriend's pond I thought we might be able to move back to Missouri.  It was really wonderful.



Then, we came home.  About a week after our arrival home my 10 year old son asked, "Mom, when are we going to go camping?"    Was he serious?  We just spent 3 weeks in our camper.  Nearly 21 days.  I had to ask for clarification and remind him of our very long and recent adventure in camping.  His response, "Mom, when we camp there are mountains, trees and hiking." 



There it is.  We are PINEterest people.  We all really enjoyed our trip to Missouri but could not wait to get back in the camper in our mountains.  So, please follow me on pinterest...whatever that means, but remember where you'll really find me and my family is out in the pines. 

Happy traveling!
Beverly

Enjoy this quick clip of my boys "bouldering" in the Snowy Range Mountains just west of Laramie Wyoming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Where should we visit next?